Register now for the upcoming groups in Austin!!!
We are opening our 2014-2015 calendar with different groups and other exclusive services. Register now and enjoy our early bird discounts during all year. It is time to register. Even if you are currently a student in one of our groups, you need to register to book a space for this year.
|Courses / Services||When/Where||Comments||Price|
|Basic Group (A1/A2)||Tuesdays, 6.30 pm 1201 W24th Street
|Basic conversational skills and communicative foundation for people with little knowledge or even first contact…||$120 per 4 lessons pack ($110 for early birds)
Lessons 1hr 30 min.
|Intermediate Group (B1/B2)||Thursdays, 6.30 pm
1201 W24th Street Austin
|This is last year’s basic group, continuing in their way to most advanced skills. Open to new registrations.||$120 per 4 lessons pack ($110 for early birds)
Lessons 1hr 30 min.
|Advanced group (C1/C2)||Thursdays, 6.30 pm
1201 W24th Street Austin
|This is last year’s intermediate group (Maria’s) and they will be taking the highest level program this year. An amazing “end of the trip” open to new registrations, only for really advanced learners.||$120 per 4 lessons pack ($110 for early birds)
Lessons 1h 30 min.
|One to One tutoring and other personalized groups||At your convenience||Exclusive and individualized service at your location.
Enjoy the experience of having a program designed for you and a professional teacher supporting you at all time.
Other options such as “one to two” and personalized groups are also available.
|Rates may vary according to frequency, length and location… Ask for a quote.|
|BUSINESS GROUPS||In your business/office whenever your team is ready!||We have done lots of business’ groups last year and we will continue this year with the successful program. From hospitals to sales teams, school teachers, or even a specialized group of software developers…||Rates may vary according to frequency, length, location, specialization…
Ask for a quote.
- When comparing prices, just remember with MADRID IN AUSTIN you only pay when you attend. This makes a BIG difference with the competitors.
- The early bird discount will apply to students who fully register before the 31st of August and remain as a fixed price for those students until the end of December 2014.
- In order to fully register, a first payment for the first 4 lessons must be paid in advance.To maintain our high quality standards, spots are very limited. No more than eight people will be admitted in a group.
First lessons will be on the first week of September (The 2nd for the basic group and the 4th for the intermediate and advanced groups)
EMAIL US NOW TO REGISTER! email@example.com
Bienvenidos a MADRID IN AUSTIN, Language Institute of Texas
We organize the best Spanish courses in the city of Austin and still an affordable rate! No magic tricks or secret mental processes… just a great group of professionals using good methods and trying to make it easy and fun for the students.
Either if you wish 1 to 1 tutoring or participate in our groups… there are many ways we can help you with your Spanish. Check all the professional services we offer and all the cultural activities, fiestas, events, and of course… study abroad courses in our country.
Who We Are
Madrid in Austin, The Language Institute of Texas, is a Non Profit Corporation founded in Texas by a group of Spanish teachers with the objective of sharing our culture and language.
As professional educators, one of our main activities is to provide Spanish lessons to our members or to any other person interested in it. We all are actively teaching in different levels around central Texas.
We also offer a wide range of cultural activities and opportunities to visit our country.
Spain, as our home country, is our pride. But of course we celebrate and enjoy all the diversity of Hispanic countries who share with us the Spanish Language and culture. We are happy to have in our team some teachers from other Spanish speaking countries such as Mexico, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Argentina.
Why Us …
In strict terms of our Spanish Classes you should know that:
- We are a team of native speakers, most of us from Spain and Mexico.
- We are all professional educators with large experience in teaching.
- As a Non Profit Organization, all the money we charge goes directly to pay the classrooms, materials, expenses and, of course, to organize more and more cultural activities.
- We can teach a high technical level of the Spanish language, including grammar, phonetics, specialized vocabulary, etc.
- We use internationally recognized methods. We also will offer Spanish DELE examination which is the most important and well-known Spanish exam in the whole world.
- We are conveniently located in downtown Austin, very close to the University of Texas at Austin. However we can teach you at home or at your business.