Bienvenidos a MADRID IN AUSTIN
It is summer time !!! The groups are about to finish their long way and we are opening registration for next year’s groups. Keep an eye on our facebook page to be updated.
Remember that June and July is normally our time to get back to Spain to re-charge batteries. Talk to your tutor to see how many lessons do you have left and when are you planning to return.
WHO WE ARE
We organize the best Spanish lessons in the city of Austin and still an affordable rate! No magic tricks or secret mental processes… just a great group of professionals using good methods and trying to make it easy and fun for the students.
Either if you wish 1 to 1 tutoring or participate in our groups… there are many ways we can help you with your Spanish. Check all the professional services we offer and all the cultural activities, fiestas, events, and of course… study abroad courses in our country.
Who We Are
Madrid in Austin, The Spanish Institute of Texas, is a Non Profit Corporation founded in Texas by a group of Spanish teachers with the objective of sharing our culture and language connecting with Texans
As professional educators, one of our main activities is to provide Spanish lessons to our members or to any other person interested in it. We all are actively teaching in different levels around central Texas.
We also offer a wide range of cultural activities and opportunities to visit our country.
Spain, as our home country, is our pride. But of course we celebrate and enjoy all the diversity of Hispanic countries who share with us the Spanish Language and culture. We have also teachers from other Spanish speaking countries and we love to share our language !
Why Us …
In strict terms of our Spanish Classes you should know that:
- We are a team of native speakers, most of us from Spain.
- We are all professional educators with large experience in teaching.
- We are volunteer teachers. That fact makes the classes affordable, especially if you become a member. As a Non Profit Organization, all the money we charge goes directly to pay the classrooms, materials, expenses and, of course, to organize more and more cultural activities.
- We can teach a high technical level of the Spanish language, including grammar, phonetics, specialized vocabulary, etc.
- We use internationally recognized methods. We also will offer Spanish DELE examination which is the most important and well-known Spanish exam in the whole world.
- We only teach Spanish. This is our specialty.
- We are conveniently located in downtown Austin, very close to the University of Texas at Austin. However we can teach you at home or at your business.